Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday, Elliott and Dietrich!

I guess I will have to change the header on this blog as I am now the mother of twin FIVE year olds! I would love to write something reflective on the past year, how they've changed, how they've stayed the same, who we are that we weren't a year ago and who we are now. But honestly, living with two kids on the verge of becoming a new, exciting age, then witnessing the arrival of that age, then celebrating its arrival (a few times) is exausting and I'm ready for bed! But it is their day, and from how fast they fell asleep tonight, I know it has been a good one. Happy Birthday to both of you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Boys!!! Hard to believe we were big fat pregnant mommas together and now our babies are all grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete