Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick before it's midnight

My awe of what Hilary (Onemomsyearofgratitude) did has just increased dramatically as I realized that every day means, well, every day! How did she do it? Maybe a theme would help here. Today I thought of bits that I wanted to write down, but they all have fallen asleep, much like I am any moment now. Tomorrow I will begin before this happens, even if there seems to be little to write about. There was a snow removal project on Monroe St today. Dietrich watched in his pajamas from our bedroom window. The benefits of living on a busy street(s) did not include "fascinating trucks to entertain kids while mom takes peaceful shower and sneaks out a few pieces of ratty paper out of kids' room". Where do they take all the snow once they remove it from the sidewalks and gutters? Are there mounds of snow just out there? Can we play on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment